Welcome to Fall at HBC
We are so excited about the upcoming fall opportunities at Heritage. Our prayer is that each class, program, or group that meets this fall will grow in a deeper knowledge of who Christ is, what He has done, and how we can live for Him among our community and the nations.
We also want to encourage each family to be intentional with their time and involvement. We know that covid has changed our normal rhythms, and while we long to see families grow in their love and service of Jesus we also know that doesn’t always happen inside the walls of the church. Therefore, as you consider your involvement this fall – pray for wisdom, be intentional with your decisions, and commit to go deeper with Christ and His church.
Kids Ministry Update – beginning Aug 15
- Aug 15 is Promotion Sunday – Preschool – 6th grade will move into their new classes for the coming year. CLICK HERE for class locations.
- N3 – N4 (walking toddlers) & Elementary Sunday School classes are planning on opening for the 9:00 Service. Check-in will occur as normal.
- Blast Zone will begin dismissing 3rd-6th graders from the gym at 11:40am. 1st-2nd graders (or older per parents orders) must remain in gym unless a sibling has been approved to take them. Parents, please designate a meeting place for your children.
- Awana will also dismiss 3rd-6th graders after club is over around 8pm on Wednesdays. Parents, please designate a meeting place for your children.
3 THINGS TO KNOW
Wednesday evening programming will now run from 6:45pm-8:00pm.
In place of electives, we will have the Wednesday Night Gathering, a weekly time of prayer and equipping that will feature missionary updates and Bible teaching.
Adventure Kids 9:00 Service
Beginning on August 15, Adventure Kids will begin a phased opening of specific classrooms for 1st service (if volunteers are available).
PHASED OPENING PLAN
- OPEN – N3, N4, & Elementary
- OPEN– Red & Orange 2’s
- OPEN – Yellow & Green 3’s
- Sept 26 – N2
- Oct 24 – N1
- Dec 5 – 4’s & Kindergarten
- Jan 16 – N5
Word of Life | 7th-12th Grade
Developing healthy spiritual habits is a crucial step toward spiritual growth for every Christ-follower. Word of Life helps encourage those habits through regular devotions, small-groups, and more.
Fall Support & Recovery Groups
GraceCare Support and Recovery Groups provide opportunities for the body of Christ to minister to one another.