Youth Tomorrow Night at 6:45 PM
Here are a few questions to consider:
– When has the Word of God been a comfort, or healing, to you? How have you ever been used by God to bring comfort to another by speaking truths of Scripture to them?
-When has the Word of God exposed you, brought out the hardest parts of you that we often try to hide? How did that help in the long run?
-How can our small group best encourage each other around the Word this year? What will that look like?
Summer 2024 Trip Application Deadline THIS Sunday!
- Dates: July 15-24
- Cost: $3,599
- Open to 10th-12th grade students
- Educational trip with a missional flavor to experience the Bible come alive and exposure to the many unreached people groups of the Holy Land.
Local Mission Trip
- Dates: June 3-7
- Cost: $300
- Open to 7th-12th grade students (10th-12th can only apply for Israel OR the Local Mission Trip)
- Serving in and around Lynchburg alongside the church community and our outreach ministry partners
Apply to the Summer 2024 Trips HERE (Deadline: September 10)
Youth Hang Out Night- Friday, September 8
WOL Quiet Time Book Registration is Open!
If your student is interested in completing WOL Scholarship this year and would like to purchase a quiet time book, they can purchase it online and it will be available to be picked up each Wednesday night!
Find out more information about the difference between the two quiet time books, see the cost of the books, and purchase your student’s quiet time book HERE!
WOL Reverb (November 3-4) // Registration Open!
WOL Reverb is an all-night event (in Roanoke again this year) packed with tons of fun late-night activities, including the Jump Park, a Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs hockey game, a rally and pizza party, and teaching from a WOL speaker! Leaders and students are invited to join this fun and action-packed event!
- Dates: November 3-4 (Arrive at HBC at 5:30 PM for registration on Friday night. We will arrive back at HBC Saturday morning at 7:30 AM)
- Early-Bird Cost
- Students: $60
- Students who earned WOL Scholarship last year (2022/2023 year) can go to Reverb for FREE! We will apply their scholarship on our end, so all you will need to do is sign them up!
- Leaders: $40
- Students: $60
- Please fill out the required HBC Medical Form HERE if you haven’t already.
- Additional required medical release forms will be sent out via email when we get closer to the date if any are needed.
- Bring some extra spending money. A pizza dinner will be provided but served later in the evening. Concessions will be available for purchase throughout the night.
The early-bird price for Reverb will end on October 1. After this date, the price will increase for both students and leaders. Register HERE!