Youth Tomorrow Night!
Tomorrow night is a worship night! For our lesson this Wednesday night, Jason Gregory will be finishing up his series in the book of James, this week detailing from James 4 very practical ways for us to walk in a way that reflects Christ. We will see you tomorrow at 6:45 PM in the Senior High room!
Summer Camp Registration Deadline TOMORROW!
Join us for Word of Life Youth Summer Camp this June! Students will experience high-energy action, form lifelong friendships and make defining decisions about their faith as they spend their days worshiping, studying Biblical truths, and having a ton of fun in the Florida sun!
Dates: June 17- June 24
-We will depart from HBC on Saturday, June 17 at 11 PM and arrive back at HBC on Saturday, June 24 at 2 PM (Meet in the Senior High Room for registration on June 18 at 10 PM)
- $425 for students that do not receive WOL scholarship for the 2022-2023 year (this cost includes the required $25 deposit)
- $25 non-refundable required deposit (covers transportation) for every student, including students that will receive WOL Scholarship for the 2022-2023.
If you earn WOL scholarship this year, we will apply your reward on our end, so no code is needed.
- A required WOL health form will be sent out when we get closer to camp, so please fill it out when you receive the email from WOL.
- If you haven’t already, please fill out the required HBC Medical Form HERE.
- You can find the packing list HERE
- The deposit of $25 is nonrefundable.
- There is an additional nonrefundable charge of $50 if your student drops out of camp, regardless of scholarship, after March 22. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, we are requiring this because WOL requires us to pay this amount if anyone drops out after their deadline. However, if you find someone to cover your spot or we have a waitlist, we will not require this.
- If you would like to participate in any of the paid activities (paintball-$15 or water tubing-$20) with WOL, make sure to select them as an add-on during registration.
The deadline to sign up is March 22.
VBS Volunteer Registration is Open!
We are so excited for the Jerusalem Marketplace VBS this summer from June 5-9! We would love to invite you (students, leaders, and parents) to serve alongisde the church during this week-long event led by our children’s ministry at Heritage! There are a ton of ways to get involved with VBS this summer so make sure to check the link below to see the different volunteer options and to sign up to serve now!
Pathway to Family Discipleship- THIS Sunday (March 26)
Parents, we invite you to join us in the Chapel for the fifth milestone in the Pathway of Family Discipleship! The goal of this seminar is to provide you as parents & caregivers with a comprehensive approach to biblical purity and sexuality that will foster healthy conversation and dialogue with their adolescents.
Because of the importance of this subject material, we respectfully ask that NO children be present in the class. No childcare will be provided at the church for this milestone.