Youth Tomorrow Night // 6:45 PM in the Sr High Room
Was there anything in the lesson that stuck out to you? Was there anything in the lesson that you have questions about?
How should we talk to someone who personally wrestles with gender dysphoria, or knows someone who has?
What does a child of God look like? Are there differences if one is male and another is female?
It is also snack night tomorrow night!
Trivia Night Registration is Open!
Join us for our second annual churchwide Trivia Nights on February 17 and 24! All proceeds from these two events will go towards this summer’s Youth Mission Trip to Tanzania!
- February 17 and February 24 from 6-9 PM in the HBC International Plaza
- 4-6 people per team (table) – If you don’t have a team you can still sign up individually and you’ll join a team that night!
- Make sure EVERYONE on your team registers!
- Be ready to list your team when you register.
- $13 per person
- If you would like to purchase a main meal for dinner, you must sign up for it and pay when you complete registration. Please see the menu below.
- Concessions and snacks (popcorn, nachos, and dessert) will also be available for purchase on the night of the event. Please bring cash if possible.
- Prizes will be given away to the winners of each round and the grand prize winners!
- Salad meal- Large Salad with Grilled Chicken and Veggies and Drink $10
- Hot Dog Meal- Two All-Beef Hot Dogs, Chips, and a Drink- $5
- Chili Meal- Bowl of Chili, Side of Cornbread, and Drink- $7