Youth Tomorrow Night // 6:45 PM in the Sr High Room
Tomorrow night is a worship night! After we worship together in song, we will be continuing our “Abba” series looking at the God the Son, and how He makes a way for us to access and approach the Father. We will be looking at John 1:1-14, seeing the plan of the Father to give the Son, and what the Son has done to make approachability possible. We will also discuss the idea that we are given the right in Christ to be called sons of God, and what that may mean.
Small Group Leader and Parent Lunch- Deadline to Register is TOMORROW
Parents, we want to give you an opportunity to connect with your student’s small group leaders at the Small Group Leader and Parent Lunch this coming Sunday, October 23! We are going to provide a light lunch at no cost to you and will have an intentional time of conversation and questions so that you as parents can connect with our youth small group leaders! Please check out the details below.
Date: Sunday, October 23
Time: 12-1:30 PM
Location: Refinery Room
Light lunch provided
Parents and leaders, register by TOMORROW (October 19) so that we can plan for food!
Reverb (Nov 4-5)- Deadline to Register is October 30!
WOL Reverb is an all-night event (in Roanoke this year) packed with tons of fun late-night activities, including the Jump Park, a Roanoke Rail Yard Dawgs hockey game, a rally and pizza party, and teaching from a WOL speaker! Leaders and students are invited to join this fun and action-packed event!
- Dates: November 4-5 (Arrive at HBC at 5:30 PM for registration on Friday night. We will arrive back at HBC Saturday morning at 7:30 AM)
- Standard Cost
- Students: $65
- Students who earned WOL Scholarship last year (2021/2022 year) can go to Reverb for FREE! We will apply their scholarship on our end, so all you will need to do is sign them up!
- Leaders: $30
- Students: $65
- Please fill out the required HBC Medical Form HERE if you haven’t already.
- Additional required medical release forms will be sent out via email when we get closer to the date.
- Bring some extra spending money. A pizza dinner will be provided but served later in the evening. Concessions will be available for purchase throughout the night.
- UPDATE: The Jump Park we will be going to at Reverb requires a printed waiver form from each leader and each student’s parent by Wednesday, November 2. (If you have multiple students attending Reverb, you can turn in one waiver for your entire family). I will have printed waivers at the Student Info Desk starting tomorrow night. Please come by, fill it out, and turn it in by placing it in the basket that is labeled “Completed Form” (which will also be at the info desk.)