Youth Tomorrow Night // 6:45 PM in the Sr High Room
What have you learned, or been reminded of, so far in this series?
How has sin impacted your physical body?
For those who struggle with their physical body (substance abuse, gender dysphoria, eating disorders, body shame, and on and on), what would you tell them that would give them lasting hope?
Is a series like this important? If so, why? If not, why not?
The Refinery Cafe will be Open Tomorrow Night!
The Refinery Cafe will be open tomorrow night before youth! Check out our January menu below and make sure to bring cash tomorrow if you would like to purchase something!
- Hot Cocoa with Optional Toppings ($2)
- Frozen Peppermint Mocha ($2)
- Frozen Chocolate Chip Frappe ($2)
Sunday Morning Hospitality Team
Student Ministries has been invited to help out with the churchwide hospitality team four times throughout 2023! We would love to see many of you serve the church in this way this year!
Our first time serving as a youth group is on Sunday, February 12! We need to know how many of you can commit to helping, so please register if you are able to help on this date. Please read the info below for additional important information.
- Date: February 12
- Meet at 8:28 AM in the IP for prayer and instructions
- First service commitment: 8:45-9:15 am
- Second service commitment: 10:15-10:45 am
- By signing up, you are committing to help with both services. However, if you are only able to help during one service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline to sign up is January 29
Trivia Night Registration is Open!
Join us for our second annual churchwide Trivia Nights on February 17 and 24! All proceeds from these two events will go towards this summer’s Youth Mission Trip to Tanzania!
- February 17 and February 24 from 6-9 PM in the HBC International Plaza
- 4-6 people per team (table) – If you don’t have a team you can still sign up individually and you’ll join a team that night!
- Make sure EVERYONE on your team registers!
- Be ready to list your team when you register.
- $13 per person
- If you would like to purchase a main meal for dinner, you must sign up for it and pay when you complete registration. Please see the menu below.
- Concessions and snacks (popcorn, nachos, and dessert) will also be available for purchase on the night of the event. Please bring cash if possible.
- Prizes will be given away to the winners of each round and the grand prize winners!
- Salad meal- Large Salad with Grilled Chicken and Veggies and Drink $10
- Hot Dog Meal- Two All-Beef Hot Dogs, Chips, and a Drink- $5
- Chili Meal- Bowl of Chili, Side of Cornbread, and Drink- $7